Top Stories

Eagles Sports
Upcoming Events
Legal Notices
Pastor's Column
Advertise with Us
Press Release
Contact Us
Staff Login

Top Stories

Frankenmuth Fire Dept.
Returning Snow Birds

Don’t forget your newspaper

  Are you a returning snow bird? Remember to notify the Frankenmuth News to have your paper sent to your home address once you return. 

  Even if you have filled out a forwarding address with the Post Office, periodicals (newspapers and magazines) get forwarded for only 60 days at no charge (sometimes as little as 15 days). After 60 days the periodical is returned to the publisher, with a postage fee, and the mail piece is wasted. 

  When this happens, the Frankenmuth News will put your paper on hold, and add the postage fee to your subscription.

  Simply call ahead (989-652-3246) or email to let us know when you want your paper forwarded, put on hold or returned to your home address.

(c) 2006 Frankenmuth News