Top Stories

Eagles Sports
Upcoming Events
Legal Notices
Pastor's Column
Advertise with Us
Press Release
Contact Us
Staff Login

Top Stories

Police Report
Frankenmuth Fire Dept.
Returning Snow Birds

Forward your newspaper

  Are you a snow bird? Remember to notify the Frankenmuth News to have your paper forwarded or put on hold until you return. 

  Even if you have filled out a forwarding address with the Post Office, periodicals (newspapers and magazines) get forwarded for only 60 days at no charge (sometimes as little as 15 days). After 60 days the periodical is returned to the publisher, with a postage fee, and the mail piece is wasted. When this happens, the Frankenmuth News will put your paper on hold, and add the postage fee to your subscription.

  Simply call ahead (989-652-3246) or email to let us know when you want your paper forwarded or put on hold. You can call or email us again when you get home and we will return the paper delivery to normal.

(c) 2006 Frankenmuth News