CITY OF FRANKENMUTH
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
TUESDAY, APRIL 1, 2014
CALL TO ORDER
1. Call to order by Mayor Rupprecht.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Recognition of guests and public comments.
4. Approval of the agenda.
5. Minutes of the March 11, 2014, Council meeting.
6. Annual report from Mobile Medical Response Ambulance Company.
7. Annual report from the City Beautification Committee.
8. Monthly reports:
a. Police Report
b. Treasurer’s Report
c. Building Permits
9. Proposed Resolution.
A resolution awarding a contract for the Phase 2 Sanitary Sewer Project on Main St. & Jefferson St.
10. Proposed Resolution.
A resolution designating April 25, 2014, as Arbor Day in the City of Frankenmuth.
11. Proposed Resolution.
A resolution approving a lease of City owned property on Weiss St. to Zwerk Farms.
12. Proposed Resolution.
A resolution approving directional signs for the 2014 Bringin’ Back the 80’s Festival.
13. Proposed Resolution.
A resolution approving the 2014 Frankenmuth Lions Club White Cane activities.
14. Board and Commission Appointments.
a. Parks & Recreation Commission – 1 appointment.
b. Beautification Committee – 7 appointments.
c. Tax Abatement Committee – 2 appointments.
d. Zoning Board of Appeals – 2 appointments.
15. Audited bills for the month of March.
17. Minutes of Board and Commission meetings.